Sold $665,000 - Farms, Houses
Villa Tropical is Located on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, this beautiful 3-bedroom house is surrounded by a lush and luxurious tropical garden tended with loving care over the years.
Picture yourself having breakfast while looking at the mountains on the Panamanian border with birds nesting and flying all around! And imagine yourself doing your barbecue around the swimming pool or dozing in the hammock in the rancho! Or going to Punta Uva beach during the day which is only a 10-minute drive away and going to dinner at one of the hundreds of restaurants in the area!
The house is spotless and in move-in condition – most of the furniture is included so you only need to bring your personal belongings! It is part of a Secure Community – with minimal yearly maintenance dues.
- Land area: 11,189 square meters = 2.7 acres.
- Construction area: 415 square meters Year of construction: 2009
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Master bedroom: 60m2, walk-in closet, private bathroom and air conditioner.
- Annual property taxes: Between $600 – $650
- Annual municipal taxes: Around $400
- Source of water: 2 Artisanal wells, in addition to rain-collected water in 6 tanks capable of holding 2500 liters each.
- Garden: Over 7 000 sq. meters of manicured tropical garden with many flowering trees, Fruit trees and palms.
- Amenities: WiFi available and Sky TV cable already installed.
Additional information: The property comes with a separate small house currently being used as a place for DIY cosmetics elaborations. It can be used as a guest house or a caretaker’s house or could also be rented. It contains a small kitchen, a bathroom and separate electrical meter.